Your savings is federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.
E-mail us at
Reg E Opt In Form
What you need to know about Overdrafts and Overdraft Fees:
An overdraft occurs when you do not have enough money in your account to cover a transaction, but we pay it anyway. We can cover your overdrafts in two different ways:
1. We have standard overdraft practices that come with your account.
2. We also offer overdraft protection plans, such as link to another account or a line of credit, which may be less costly than our standard overdraft practices. To learn more about these other options, visit any branch.
This notice explains our standard overdraft practices.
What are the standard overdraft practices that come with my account?
We do authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions:
• Checks and other transactions made using your checking account number
• Automatic bill payments
We will not authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions without your consent.
• ATM transactions
• Everyday debit card transactions
We pay overdrafts at our discretion, which means we do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction.
If we do not authorize and pay an overdraft, your transaction will be declined.
What fees will I be charged if GPO Federal Credit Union pays my overdraft?
Under our standard overdraft practices:
• We will charge you a fee of $25.00 each time we pay an overdraft
• We will not charge you a fee if your account is overdrawn less than $10.00 on any given day
• There is no limit per day on the total fees we can charge you for overdrawing your account
What if I want GPO Federal Credit Union to authorize and pay overdrafts on my ATM and everyday debit card transactions?
If you want us to authorize and pay overdrafts for which an Overdraft fee will be assessed on ATM and everyday debit card transactions, complete the form below and hit submit, call (315) 724-1654, or present a printout of this form at a branch or mail it to: 4311 Middle Settlement Road, New Hartford, New York 13413.
You can revoke your authorization for GPO Federal Credit Union to pay these overdrafts at any time by calling
(315) 724-1654, completing the form below, visiting a branch, or by mailing your request to revoke your consent in writing to 4311 Middle Settlement Road, New Hartford, New York 13413. Your revocation must include both your name and your account number so that we can properly identify your account.
If you have chosen to opt in, a confirmation of your request to opt in will be emailed to the address you've provided within two days.
Enter YES or NO in box on right >>