Your savings is federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.
E-mail us at
GPO Mobile Banking application setup
1. Download the “GPO Mobile Banking Application” by using the download link from E-PAT, our online banking website. The link will provide the download for an iPhone or Android device. The application may also be downloaded via the iTunes App Store or Google Play Store by simply searching for GPO Mobile Banking.
2. Once the application is downloaded on your device, login by using your E-PAT online banking Username and Password.
3. Activation of the device may be accomplished via e-mail registration or online registration.
a. E-mail registration will send an email to the member containing the authentication code. The e-mail address will default to the address that you have setup on E-PAT online banking for password changes. Then, use the authorization code provided in the e-mail. After the code is entered the device with authenticate with the application and automatically open.
b. Online registration will display a message for you. It reads “To continue, login from a PC and select “Device Activation” from the settings “Services” menu. Follow the on-screen instructions and tap continue when finished. Right is a screen shot of the online activation process.
You may have multiple id’s under this section, if so, we ask that you to delete all old IDs that were created in the past. The old IDs were created as a result of some who logged in via our old web app before it went live.
You then need to click the "Activate" tab for the device. Once activated you may be able to start using the application.
4. After the process is complete you will be able to view their accounts and transfer funds. The first screen shot provided above will give you the current options available.
5. Login for the application will not require image selection because of the activation/authentication process.