Your savings is federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.
E-mail us at
Online Membership Request
Step 1 — Membership Eligibility
• Family members of current members are automatically eligible for membership
Step 2 — Fill Out the Online Membership Request Below
ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED
After completing and submitting this form, we will then send you a full membership packet through the mail. This will include your signature card and our account rules and regulations. You will then be required to mail us (or bring to any branch) the necessary information needed to open your GPO Federal Credit Union Account, which includes the a $5.00 minimum balance requirement and the $5.00 one-time non-refundable new member fee.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will also ask for your driver's license or other identifying documents.
Enter eligibility reason in box below:
• Work for one of GPO's sponsored employee groups (specify below)
• Retired from one of GPO's sponsored employee groups (specify below)
• Relative is a current GPO member (specify below)
• Live within Herkimer County
• Live within Oneida or Canastota
• Live within the town of Whitestown
• Live within the City of Utica
• Other (specify below)
(New Hartford, Downtown Utica, South Utica, Oneida, Ilion, Dolgeville)