Your savings is federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.
E-mail us at
THE GPO DIFFERENCE
Working for your business
Access to capital and financial services is the lifeline of any small business. Sometimes, however, affordable and personalized services aren’t always available to you from the larger institutions that dominate the financial industry.
With GPO Federal Credit Union’s Member Business Loans, we’re able to offer your business the same low loan rates that we’ve offered our 26,000 members for the past 85 years … with the great, personalized service that you’d expect from your credit union.
The credit union difference comes from one word – cooperation. Credit unions are owned by their members and live by the simple common philosophy of ‘people helping people’. As a member owned not-for-profit financial cooperative, we turn our profits back into benefits for our members … so you can expect things to be done a little differently here.
GPO's Member Business Loans
Commercial Real Estate
GPO offers very competitive financing for commercial real estate, including the purchase of an existing building or refinancing current loans. These loans use the property as the required collateral, and are often used for:
• Commercial properties, both owner- and non-owner occupied.
• Rental housing.
• Apartment complexes.
• Combination business / residential properties.
Recognizing that your real estate transaction may be unique, GPO offers flexible programs to fit your needs.
Term loans are used to finance the acquisition or modernization of the company’s productive assets. They’re commonly used for:
• Purchase of machinery, equipment, furniture, fixtures, and to make leasehold improvements.
• Expansion or modernization of facilities.
• Vehicles or other business transportation.
Business Vehicle Loans
Dependable transportation to get your products to your customers, or to develop new business, is a must. GPO can structure a vehicle loan to keep your business on the road to success. Our commercial vehicle loans feature:
• Competitive rates with terms up to 72-months.
• No pre-payment penalty or annual fees.
• 25% down payment required for this program.
Business Credit Cards
GPO’s Visa Business Card provides a flexible way to streamline purchases and control your expenses.
• Separate business from personal expenses.
• Issue cards to employees for purchases, travel, etc.
Line of Credit
A line of credit will allow you to borrow only as much as you need, whenever you need it. You may borrow a set amount and pay it down repeatedly, balancing your cash flow needs with a ready source of short-term funds. A GPO Line of Credit is easy to use and is the perfect tool to:
• Cover short-term cash needs until accounts receivable can be collected.
• Take advantage of supplier discounts.
• Cover seasonal working capital needs.
A GPO line of credit is secured by property.
GPO Member Business Loans … focused on you with exceptional service and local decision-making from a credit union that’s been in your community since 1931. You’ll have full access to your account, whenever you need it, with:
• Night deposit.
• Online account access.
• E-statements with check
• Online bill payment.
• 24-hour telephone banking.